Energy is a large component of property management and building operational costs. Lighting represents between 40% and 50% of energy costs.
Replacing outdated lighting systems with more efficient, environmentally-friendly LED lighting solutions can make a significant impact on the bottom line by reducing energy consumption and maintenance requirements. Well-lit buildings enhance safety and security for employees, tenants and customers.
Building owners and property and facility managers need to do everything they can to improve the bottom line. Even small gains in efficiency can lead to significant savings. HB Retrofit provides exterior building wall pack lighting that offers immediate benefits and fast paybacks:
- Extremely long life: Up to 50,000 or even 100,000 hours of operation
- Quality: High quality, brighter light increases aesthetic appeal of your building
- Savings: Add sensors and controls to maximize energy savings
- Safety: Well-lit exteriors are safer and minimize hazards
- Profitability: Control building operational costs and overhead
- Sustainability: Reduce your building’s carbon footprint, environmental impact and waste
- Durable: Maintenance-free operation eliminates labor required to service lights
- Incentives: Maximize local utility company rebates and EPAct tax incentives